Action Inquiry and Global Leadership Profile
All Workshop participants take the Global Leadership Profile (GLP) and receive feedback on their center- of-gravity, emergent and fallback leadership action-logics. Those who wish can become authorized to use and debrief the GLP with their clients.
Offered by Bill Torbert, Verónica Menduiña and Pablo Tovar is the only program that comprehensively blends the what, why and how of transformational leadership development, including:
- the theory of Collaborative Development Action Inquiry (CDAI)
- the assessment of leaders’ predominant action-logics (either using the GLP or in-action diagnoses), and
- the ongoing practice of Action Inquiry at the personal, team, and organizational scales
“While we can’t predict the future, we can transform ourselves and our organizations to effectively meet it” – Bill Torbert
The worshop experience
At our workshops you will never be passively hearing somebody telling you how to do it right. Rather you will be exercising active listening and leadership, moving among peers in a community of inquiry, receiving direct feedback about your leadership impact, thereby learning together practical ways to help yourself and others:
- Assess current leadership action logics-the center-of-gravity emergent and fallback perspective that guide action and influence results
- Become concious of and shift action/ mental/ emotional habits that are limiting effectiveness
- Exercise personal power with greater flexibility and mutuality to generate personal and organizatinal transformation
- Develop collaborative practices that increase mindful, relational, and cultural intelligence in the wider organization
- Build capacity to lead from the inside out, confidently responding to the deepest call us for human nature and other natural world that old us
5, 6 and 7 september 2016, Alicante, Spain
Investment: 2.500€ +VAT (early bird offer if paid before 31stMay 2016 2.250€ + VAT). Lodging and meals are included. It is also included in the workshop price is the GLP which will need to be completed before the 25th July 2016. Please, let us know if you need accommodation for more nights.
Pre-requisite to workshop Read Action Inquiry: The Secret of Timely and Transforming Leadership by Bill Torbert and Associates prior to workshop.
Workshop limited to 20 participants
To register: (+34) 665360663
To enroll or to obtain more information, please contact us.